Thursday, January 10, 2013

How to be a four year old

I have a four year old son and a one year old daughter. So yea. Some days are just plain rough. Today, for instance. My goodness. Luke was beyond reaching today. His mind was somewhere in the clouds, I think. Really, just anywhere but present.
What words will get through to a four year old? He and I sat down today and made this sign to hang on our wall. He helped pick the colors, fonts, and words. I hope it will serve as a daily reminder of how we should conduct ourselves as humans. Little or big, I think these apply, don't they? I just hope they made an impression on him. And if not, what will? Lol. Anyone, anyone? Big love to the mommies and daddies out there. Parenting is not easy. xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jennifer Brown Photography
CoffeeShop Designs